1.29.2010

Nails! Nails! Nails!

So everything has a trend right? Even nail polish! It all goes along colors, and what's hot on the runways and yadayadayada. Well ladies (and maybe gents? o_O) throw away your typical red and pinks! It's time to go in the opposite direction... This is LA and we wear black all year round, disregarding our beautiful sun.
Grey becomes the new black.

photo: me


photo: me

or for the absolute recent trend: TAUPE

photo: e-polish blog

Well, what if you like to show a little color for Spring? Try pastels! Chanel has yet
again outdone it by creating this beautiful pastel of a teal color.

photo: Chanel

As for trends go, we all know that Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton
is going to premiere on March 5, 2010 (I can't wait!!!) so, in that honor,
Disney has contacted OPI nail polish to lisence their names and characters
into this season's hottest colors like Mad as a Hatter and Alice, Off with her Red!
Might I add, B R I L L I A N T
photo: beauty.lovelyish.com


Anyways go crazy with colors this season... show off your personality!
Until next time
araxie a.
Rue Electric

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D