4.06.2010

It Doesn't Stop Here

And you all thought Rue Electric would just be a blog. Hah! A fantastic line of buttons (pins) has come about! Quirky, sarcastic, humor-full graphic designs! Like it has been mentioned a billion times before, this is a trend spotting website. The last post was about kids (yes, kids just like you) screaming their thoughts and personal styles through their wardrobe.

                                                                                                                            photo: me 

                                                                 photo: me

Do you really want to miss out on these?
Are you sure?
Positive?
Hah.
Thought so.

^^^^^^^^^^^
PLUS! until April 20, 100% proceeds will go towards me raising money for World Vision
to save starvation amongst kids from spreading more than it already has.



Happy Blogging kids.
And do me a favor, and show off who you are, ok? OK.

araxie a.
Rue Electric

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D