2.01.2011

International Beauties

I'm a little addicted with StyleSight, especially the parts of the website where they spot trends in countries like Japan, Korea, England, Italy, and France. When I took a nice little visit to Paris and Barcelona, I was anticipating people watching. So StyleSight feeds that hunger of mine. I found a zillion favorites throughout a few pages (each page has about 40 photos?) But I'm only showing these few because to me, this is STYLE. This is being creative. Maybe I'm just living in a cave and most of you have seen this everywhere. whatever! I'm just fascinated by it.

I love it. Simple right? mesh blouse tucked in an olive/black striped maxi skirt. But check out the use of the belt! I think I just might steal her idea.


Super preppy. I'm digging the asymmetrical sweater tied. It adds a little spunk to the outfit.


Dandy meets Comfort? Interesting combination... something I probably would do.


My favorite outfit!!! This is definitely an ensemble I would style together. Lately I've been into pastels (my nails are freshly painted with light blue from the Shrek collection for OPI and a light sea green from forever 21). I guess it also helps because it looks like we have the same AA striped body suit.

I hope these photos inspired you to think creatively the next time you wake up for work or school.

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.Fashion is in the sky, in the street.Fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” - Coco Chanel

araxie a.
Rue Electric

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D