4.30.2011

My "aha!" Moment.

It all started in the shower. Everything starts from the shower.
I've been to countless rock shows and concerts since I was in the 3rd grade... (my first concert was Britney Spears!) and I wanted to integrate my love for street fashion trends with my passion for mu$ic. So I thought... why not shoot photos of people rockin' their own style at all the concerts/shows I'll be going to this summer? I've got 3 concerts coming up in May, June, and July; each including attendees with completely different styles!
May = System of a Down
June = Florence & the Machines
July = A Perfect Circle
-------and of course, with local rock shows in between!

So, I'm a little excited. Aren't you?

Karin Tatoyan

Finn Andrews (The Veils)

Linkin Park Projekt Revolution 07

No Doubt

No Doubt

Muse



Fool's Gold

Blondie <3

AFI @ Bamboozle

Apex Theory

Apex Theory

all photos:me

araxie a.
Rue Electric

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D