5.25.2011

have a little fun with it...

it was the first time Rue Electric sold pins at an event. It was great practice for any and all future events that Rue Electric would be at... I ain't stoppin' there! I'm workin on getting my pins on a few indie online stores that people have recommended and that I've come across. My stuff's hilarious! I have no doubt that I will be up there. It's time to expand!! Especially since my pins have upgraded now with the button maker machine I bought. It's actually really fun to use it. The first pin I made with it, well, it was a nerdy, happy moment. Anyways, pictures are better than text. Enjoy!














all photos: me

Can't wait for round dos!
Most of all, many many thanks to Infest Forum for having Rue Electric!

araxie a.
Rue Electric


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D