5.25.2011

oops?

So, I'm not a very good person. I know. I'm sorry! Well, no. I'm not sorry. But I do feel a little du-du-duuu. I had the intent to go to the System of a Down concert last night to (of course) rock out and let go of all worries (which I did since I did lose my voice and became restless at the end of the night) and to sort of "document" the concert by snapping quick shots of the type of rockers at the show. I'll have to admit. I do have my punkster days.... except last night, I was intimidated! It definitely was not feeling like the right atmosphere to pull a guy on the side and take his shot. I've learned my lesson. First time for everything, right? Next concert is Florence + the Machine in less than a month... chicks there will definitely be looking their best. Expect photos!! I PROMISE.

In the mean time, please soak in the energy I tried capturing in my photos from the show.


Gogol Bordello

Gogol Bordello

System of a Down

System of a Down


System of a Down


System of a Down


System of a Down



all photos: me

araxie a.
Rue Electric

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D