7.10.2011

New Obsession!

AHA!

A good friend of mine who is a photographer has always been doing good and keeping me in the loop of his fave editorials and/or interesting finds (especially if it has to do with Taylor Swift.... if you're reading this, shoot this blog post a holla!)

Last night, he introduced me to PINTEREST which will get you on there exploring for hours (as he tested it out to be). I'm treating it to be like my own google images search engine. So much inspiration can come from this! It seems to be like a Flickr mixed with a side of Tumblr... but for some reason, I find this website a lot easier to use than either of them. sorry!

I've got a sort of "thing" for bridal. It's beautiful. Not the lovey-dovey side to it... but the art of it. The gown and coordination between the colors and decorations and themes. I've always wanted a vintage-inspired wedding.. and none of those typical wedding photos. I want those candid shots that truly tell a thousand words. None of that cheesy videography. It's soOoOoO boring! Let's hope my supposed husband-to-be is fond of that idea!

Anyway, all of these photos (which really are a itty bitty sample of Pinterest) have to do with stuff I've looked around on the website. Enjoy!






My favorite photo^

2 comments:

  1. "Not the lovey-dovey side to it... but the art of it"

    Well said, Rax. Well said.

    Do you have an account yet? I better get a follow notification if you do =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you best assume correctly that I'm addicted to Say Yes to the Dress :)
    some of those gowns are breath taking... sigh.

    I should make an account now! send me your account info!

    ReplyDelete

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D