6.27.2011

Irrelevant Blabbing

The time has almost come for me to overcome one of my top fears. Yep... ms. social butterfly here feels more than awkward at the sight of a camera in her face when she is the only one within the camera's frame. Mind you, I've taken "self-portraits"... except those do NOT count as it is only me, myself, and I in the room. She has asked me to style three outfits, which I've been constantly thinking about because I've got a zillion different genres and time period pieces in my closet.

IT IS TIME MY ALTER EGO WAS RELEASED TO A DAMN CAMERA.

Thanks to my new job, I feel more confident in showing who I really am and being able to release my inner "sexy". I've put aside three corsets for our upcoming sample sale. I've got a cute but sexy anthropologie-ish tweed corset, a mini blue cropped corset, and this beautifully made corset with champagne mesh waists and a black satin deep v insert with a detachable garter belt attached o_o. I've got some other stuff set aside that well... does not need to be discussed here :).

I can really see this hollywood glamour/burlesque creep its way into today's fashion.
UNLEASH YOUR INNER SEXXXY.





AND WHO COULD EVER EXCLUDE THE BEATIFUL, MODERN PIN UP.... DITA VON TEESE

photos: the web

araxie a.
Rue Electric

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D