9.05.2011

More Text & Not 'Nuff Pix

How lame am I? last post in July? UBER LAME. anyway... my school qtr is over in like a week and a half! I've never been so excited to breathe. There's so much I'd like to do in my quick 3 weeks of "freedom".

First thing's first! I have SO MANY FREAKING IDEAS for Rue Electric it's been driving me mad to the bone because I haven't had the proper time to build anything. Besides a couple pin ideas, I'd like to work with another LA company for a possible mini colab? We'll see. I need to sit and work out the numbers and if it's feasible. Just an idea. NEXT. Hard core selling through possibly local record stores! My eye is on a local Burbank store and possibly Amoeba (crossing my fingerzz). I've got a lot of research to do (competition wise). Don't worry, I've written all this down and pinned it to my wall.

WHAT I HAVE PLANNED IN CONCRETE FOR THE NEXT MONTH:

  • 3 concerts! (Ke$ha, Blink 182, & BLONDIE<3<3<3)
  • lonely (but adventurous) drive up to SF for the weekend
  • do something completely different to my hair
  • exercise every Sunday afternoon to prepare for my half marathon
WHAT I'D LIKE TO DO IN THE NEXT MONTH:
  • Visit Shareen's Vintage, and that one other place in Tujunga that I sadly forgot the name of!!
  • Purchase a vintage dress and possibly black, ankle combat boots - and wear them together
  • create an eBay store to sell my old clothes - much needed!
  • Finish my book
  • Find the time to knock off at least 5 movies on my Movies to Watch list
  • Watch The Help in theaters
  • MAKE MY FIRST "HOW-TO" BLOG POST!!!! - I've got a brilliant idea that I've never seen a blogger talk about which I believe needs to be addressed. Ready? "How to Turn Your Sexy Clothes into Not-So-Slutty Day Clothes"

Too much writing. ugh. sorry.

my fall inspiration this year ^ I love it. it's MY personality... and maybe yours too.


araxie a.
Rue Electric

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D