9.09.2011

Stunna Shades

What better way to "show off who you are" than by wearing stuNNa shaDes??

Refinery 29's Street Stalking sunglass post inspires me to continue my sunglass collecting hunt -- even through winter!  Refinery 29

I mean, I feel like sunglasses tell a little about yourself... starting with the brand (if there is one). You want BIG ones? small ones? hearts? square? aviator? super dark lens? NO lens??? I mean, the possibilities are endless.

When I was younger, I remember feeling very awkward the first time I put on sunglasses. I made my mom buy me some and she would get angry because I wouldn't wear them. They felt weird! It was like a giant bug landed on my face; it felt unfomfortable. But now.... I need my shades whereever I go. I keep two in my car, one in my purse, and another one at home - because my room gets so sunny right? hah. They're great. the end.

Here are some underrated sunglass Gods.

Karen Walker


Sounds thrilling... no?



araxie a.
Rue Electric

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D