12.04.2011

First Ugly Xmas Sweater Party



yep. i did it. first ugly christmas sweater party. i really couldn't find anything except for this atrocious ralph lauren horse sweater in poop color that wasn't even christmas related!! not only that, this is the most hideous picture of me. so hideous that i love it and i'm embracing it. i could care less because i had fun. not to mention, i didn't know a single person there except for my friend who invited me to go with her so it was a bit odd at first. but after a spiked eggnog or two, i think i was all over the place :)

apparently i didn't win the contest we had (thank god?) oh, and for the record, i told her my name was roxie and out of nowhere she INSISTED on putting "foxy roxy" on my poloroid. she's totally cool in my book :) one last thing... i walked out with an air guitar from playing white elephant. nice! AND it's got laser beams as guitar strings... whaaa?!

sincerely,
the hot mess horse sweater chick
araxie a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D