12.01.2011

Hidden Treasures

AND DID I MENTION....
I finally got to check out HIDDEN TREASURES in Topanga Canyon??? It was the ultimate, greatest coincidence. I needed to meet up with a knitwear designer at the post office in Topanga near her home. I mean, I've always known that Hidden Treasures was in Topanga Canyon and I was pretty bummed out when I crossed things off my to-do list and Hidden Treasures was still left hanging there. If you clicked on the link, you'll notice that I forgot the name of the place and that I mistakenly thought it was in Tujunga (same shit, just another 'T' name). Anyway... I met the woman (who by the way was extremely chill) and I noticed that some feet away was HIDDEN TREASURES. What the heck?! I'm sorry if you're thinking "who gives a crap?" because you're not as easily amused as I am especially when vintage is involved. It's like each cute little vintage number has a story to tell and I'm definitely one for stories. Sadly, I walked out empty handed. I need to return there :)

photo: me

with love,
the person wishing to live in another era,
araxie a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D