9.28.2011

sh-sh-sh-SHOTS

Satisfied that I am able to cross off a few off my to-do list.


WHAT I HAVE PLANNED IN CONCRETE FOR THE NEXT MONTH:

  • 3 concerts! (Ke$ha, Blink 182, BLONDIE<3) - just added Jack's Mannequin!
  • lonely (but adventurous) drive up to SF for the weekend
  • do something completely different to my hair
  • exercise every Sunday afternoon to prepare for my half marathon  - in the works
WHAT I'D LIKE TO DO IN THE NEXT MONTH:
  • Visit Shareen's Vintage, and that one other place in Tujunga that I sadly forgot the name of!!
  • Purchase a vintage dress and possibly black, ankle combat boots - and wear them together - bought 2 dresses!
  • create an eBay store to sell my old clothes - much needed! - decided to donate my clothes instead.
  • Finish my book - almost there!
  • Find the time to knock off at least 5 movies on my Movies to Watch list - my list gets bigger every week. i'll save it for another time
  • Watch The Help in theaters - maybe i'll go by myself. i don't mind!
  • MAKE MY FIRST "HOW-TO" BLOG POST!!!! - I've got a brilliant idea that I've never seen a blogger talk about which I believe needs to be addressed. Ready? "How to Turn Your Sexy Clothes into Not-So-Slutty Day Clothes"

So... I'm going to be running the Hollywood Half Marathon in April 2012 and I'm going to support Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in September 2012 in Santa Barbara. 12 mile run and a 2-day 39.1 mile walk. I've got to start raising $1800 by next year for the breast cancer walk! I've already begun sketching out a few button ideas which I'm actually very excited for!

Speaking of Rue Electric buttons .... I have a shipment of new product coming in next week! Still in the process of designing 3 for this new crap. it's pretty exciting. Let me just give ya'll a hint...





photos: me

araxie a.
 Rue Electric 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D