11.30.2011

Papercut Magazine

Got a sneak preview of the shoot I worked on to be submitted to Papercut Magazine from photographer Carlo Parducho and the shots look UGH-MAZING except ya'll won't be seeing any of it until further notice :). I honestly love styling. Before, during, and after the shoot. The whole process of it (esp prepping) can be a little nerve wracking when you're working towards the shoot date. It's so easy to network this way. I feel like this time around, I've met a lot of friendly people which I hope to work with again in the future.

from left to right
Makeup and Hair Stylist: Dari A. So
Wardrobe Stylist: Araxie Ashkharian (me)
Model: Jessica Spangler of No Ties Management
Photographer: Carlo Parducho
Assistant Photographer: Melanie Kwok

with hugs, kisses, and everything girly (blah)
araxie a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D