11.17.2011

To The POINT

  • I'm styling a shoot for this weekend and I gotta work on filling the gaps.
  • an old... old... OLD friend of mine offered to shoot photos of my new Rue Electric products that I haven't made an "official" announcement for (yay!) -- this will be in a month
  • working on getting my Rue Electric buttons in small stores
  • Design and make Avon Walk for Breast Cancer pins -- i've already whipped up some funny ideas
  • Continue training for the Hollywood half marathon and Avon Walk
  • Pass Biology.

No worries... I love commotion. If it weren't for any of my "ambitions" on my To-Do list, I'd be board as hell out of my mind.

And... oh ya! Just paid my parking ticket. Felt great. 
... nahhhhh......




the sole purpose of this post was to be boring. Nothing exciting... on purpose. 
I need to grab shots of more trendy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D