11.30.2011

Rue Electric pins now in stores!

excited beyond words! I've been working to get my Rue Electric pins in stores for a while now. when an opportunity comes knocking... ANSWER THE DAMN DOOR with some cookies in hand.

STOCKING STUFFERS NOW AT LUNCH MONEY 
(7550 MELROSE AVE LOS ANGELES CA 90046)


photo: bluntcard.com


this store couldn't have been a more perfect match. it's in the right neighborhood and being sold at a store with an awesome owner. she's really effing cool and i can't wait to do more business with her in the future.

--------------------------------------------------

Generally, shit has been looking up (some areas more than others). I went back to my friend who wanted to shoot the new products for Rue Electric since he offered to do so. I was going to use my friend and her boyfriend (dif from the initial shoot I did) except she's not available on the day of the shoot and I'm on a time crunch to shoot these babies and place them in the store just in time for holiday shopping. that's my plan! Anyway, I think I'm going create a story with the new stuff. To do so, I've got to do a little damage at BevMo (which I secretly do not mind). Ideas have been popping around my mind and it thrills me. I honestly don't know what truly motivated me to start Rue Electric, but whatever it was, I'm glad I did it because I've grown to love it like my baby love child. whatever that means.




photos: me




if i'm not busy, i'm bored. if i'm bored, i'm not happy; therefore, i need to be busy.



from a happy camper,
araxie a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Website Hit Counter
E L E C T R I F I E D